Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This is Life.....

Assalamualaikum...


Cool ! i miss you , I can’t deny myself that I miss you but don’t bother it at all.

Stay by my side, protect me.



Saya tasuka marah marah, saya suka pendamkan kemarahan saya dalam masa yang panjang then saya lepaskan dekat orang tu dengan cara tereyak. Saya bebel bebel sikit then yeah I'm fine la, insyaallah. Mudahkan ? Even nampak mcm loser tapi it's a good way acely, nobody will get hurt at the end I guess.

YESSS !  Because of love, love towards someone. 
I love you, I pray to Allah, asks Him to destine us together. Amin.HAHAHAA. A fact ! ;)  
I wish someday this moment will come true. 
"Will you even look back when you think of me?”


Love me the way I am cause my imperfection makes you fall in love with me. Remember that ! ;) Good husband, I hope you will be a good husband and great leader for our family ! :)



p/s ; Huhuu , im very lazy to write like an essay, so to make  colourful and wonderful messages, i put some pitcha . . . To my future , When I love, I love with all my heartFuture is waiting for us, I hope everything is gonna be fine, I just don’t care how the plan is changed but if you still with me, then its okay. We’re gonna make it right together. At the end , Allah is watching over me, you, all of us. So, Every single pray, I will ask Allah to destine me with you.
* Mesti ada org cakap saya nie gatai gatai nak kawin kan ? HaHAHA !! Semua nie realiti lah , kita perlu merancang untuk masa depan , umur pon dah meningkat kan . So, pikir pikir kan lah sendiri.HAHA ! Merepek dah nie ! Okay . Study study sungguh sungguh sampai berjaya untuk mencerahkan lagi masa depan itu. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment